Implementing methods of Teaching – Learning that
- Simplify the complicated study material
- Relate it to real life situations
- Make it application & skill based.
- Preserving and maintaining dignity of the Facilitators.
- Inculcating, in students, values like SELF-DISCIPLINE, SELF-CONTROL, SELF-MANAGEMENT & SELF-SACRIFICE .
- Developing, in our future generations, the supreme human value of UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD[वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम] to sensitize them about environmental concerns, sense of nationalism, patriotism, tolerance and communal harmony.
- Guiding the young & pure minds of our students to respect the UNIQUE DIVERSITY AND STRENGTH OF INTEGRATION in Indian ethos and culture and to protect & preserve it in its pristine form.
- Fostering a life-long, mutually respectful & trustworthy affinity with the parents and guardians of students of TMIS.