If a lifetime of teaching and learning is your sacred calling,
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED.
Application Invited from Trained / Experienced Graduates / Post Graduates from recognized universities. Experience in teaching CBSE Curriculum, should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers, and should be organized, energetic and self-directed.
Identify, choose and implement different teaching methods for all students, Guide theoretical information, practical skills, methods and techniques.
- Provide a positive and honest environment for students during class hours.
- Use media equipment to sustain your course.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the college staff, students and their parents.
- Stimulate analytical and rational thinking.
- Examine and give students a feedback about their academic activity.
- Act as tutor and offer them moral support.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Intercultural competences.
- Professional appearance and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency.
Requirement (Age limit for PRT – 35 yrs & TGT – 40 yrs)
- PRT-Graduate / Post Graduate, B.Ed. & 3-4 yrs of teaching experience with reputed school.
- TGT-Graduate / Post Graduate in the relevant subject, B.Ed. & 4-5 yrs of teaching experience with reputed school.
Salary: As per school norms
Candidates can share their resume with the latest photograph to email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org