Visual Arts implemented in education at school can help students bring out their creativity as well as develop their personality. Children performing arts helps them think creatively, improves their mental and imagination skills. Schools implementing Visual Arts in education to develop student skills and personality.
Art has various forms which help us to let out our emotions and skills. Visual arts refer to Painting, drawing, sketching, photography, crafting, sculptures, textile design, Digital Painting etc. Visual Art is widely appreciated through paintings, sculptures as well as short films, documentaries too.
Importance of Visual Arts at schools –
- Helps kids explore their imagination power–Visual Arts helps children to represent their thoughts and skills. It lets them explore and perform their artistic skills, imagination and memories creatively
- Helps in school work – Visual Arts also affects students academics as their learning skills improve with the practice of arts and crafts. They are better at adapting skills and so they learn faster than the children who are less active in visual arts.
- Improves motor skills– Students who do art and crafts on regular basis learn to use art tools and techniques like different types of brush, uses of colours, Photography, videography techniques etc.
- Boosts self-confidence – Visual Art is a way of representing one’s feelings and imaginationin a form. When students make arts and it is appreciated, then they feel good about their performance and hence are motivated to do better. This confidence and determination helps them improve their weak areas and also they become more open about representing of their art skills
- Learning from artists– Children who make visual arts refer to work of the established artists. This helps them expand their knowledge about visual arts. Visual art education helps students in analysis, judgement skills and improves their own art form.